Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Staying True

This is me...staying true to my word.
I was unable to find a different blog host for my new blog, "Inside of Me...", so...I'm back with Blogger! YAY!!! The other blog hosts just didn't fit the "Amber" that I was looking for. So, the new link is "Inside of Me...Under Construction".
You can just click on the title, or, I edited the section of Pay Attention on both blogs, so it will forward you to the site.
It's taken a lot out of me to be able to share this part of myself, but I pray you learn from my journey.

Also, just so you know, I am still reading Pastor Bernard's book, and have been taking notes. I have just been extra busy, so I haven't been able to proof and post as of yet, however, I should be up to date on everything no later than Friday...PROMISE!!! Thanks for your patience!!!

Grace & Peace,

Amber Anique :)

No comments: