Monday, January 8, 2007

Happiness Is... Day 2

Day 2... Living in the Now

What I took from it...
Happiness occurs in the present tense. Give thanks for each day. Live each day as if it were your last. Let go of the past, look forward to the future, LIVE IN THE NOW! Tomorrow is not promised!

Today's Tip
If you had to be the person you are today for the rest of your life, would you be happy? If the answer is "Absolutely!" keep up the good work. But if the answer is "Maybe"-or, for that matter, an outright "No"-then it's time to take responsibility for your future...and it's time to start making changes NOW.

AQ. (Amber's Question) Can you be honest with yourself? Can you answer this question?

AA. (Amber's Answer) I can be honest with myself, and I can answer this question.

My Conclusion from Today's Tip...
Prior to 2006, my answer would have been a flat out "NO"!!! What has changed for me over the last year??? EVERYTHING!! I've changed my outlook on life, I've changed the way I view life...I've changed my LIFE!!! This wasn't something that happened over night (my friends know what I'm saying). I've allowed myself to FINALLY BE HAPPY!!! That's not to say that I don't have my struggles, because I do....but I choose to live life, my life that God has blessed me with...to the fullest. I've been sick, stressed out, unhappy, with weight fluctuation, and much more. It had to end...so, I went to God, and he is guiding me every step of the way into more and more happiness. My answer is Absolutely!!! I wouldn't have it any other way!!

No comments: