Saturday, January 6, 2007

Back to Work

Today is day two of my re-entry into the work force.
How do I feel??? Ummm, I'm happy to be working again. Not working means I tend not to do too much of anything because of my habits. I have to maintain an "Amber Lifestyle". This basically means, whatever Amber wants, Amber gets. Some of you may be making a face at the last statement, this is probably because you didn't read the statement correctly, so I'll restate and then explain...
Statement - Whatever Amber wants, Amber gets.
Explanation - If I see something that I want...I get it.

Take it the way it's stated. No one is getting it for me, I'm getting it for myself. I spoil me rotten!!
Not working means that I can't do this as much as I like to.
It's hard for me to gauge how I feel about the company or my position because I am only 2 days in, but this I can say....I love the person I work for (Eileen), and I love the flexibility of scheduling (I only work 3 days a week, and I can still finish my classes on tues & thurs)....I've got it pretty good!!

1 comment:

Natasha A. Pierre said...

I love Eileen, too.

Dag we so got make 2007 ROCK!