Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Making an Attempt to Place an Order

Ok, as hard as I try, there is NO medication to keep my from wanting to spazz out on certain people...
I went into the corner store to get a sandwich made. I asked for regular Boar's Head turkey, on a roll, with lettuce, mayo, and black pepper. Did you get that? Why is the next question always...Do you want cheese? Did I ask for cheese??? Then the next question is....So, you don't want any cheese? DUDE?????????? NOOOOO, I don't wnat any cheese!!! Then.....Do you want tomato's? NO, I want regular Boar's Head turkey, on a roll, with lettuce, mayo, and black pepper. Then.....What kind of turkey do you want?
NEVERMIND!!! I DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE!!! KEEP THE STINKIN' SANDWICH!!!

1 comment:

Natasha A. Pierre said...

That's you're fault; after the 2nd question, you needed to go to the next counter person.

Its not personal, its business.


You wanted a sandwich and the person was unable to help you. He was probably tired. Next time, drop a jar of pickles on the floor or even beets. Its something about the crash and spill that wakes 'em right up.