Friday, January 12, 2007

Happiness Is... Day 6

Day 6...Activity with Purpose

Today's Tip
Ten years from now you will be somewhere-the question is where? You have the power to make that determination. And remember: it's not about earning a living; it's about designing a life.


What I took from it...
What I took from this day is exactly what made me change and become the Amber that I am today. I changed my career because it wasn't what I was called to do, it was what I did for the last 12 years, and I did it well. I took control of my health and sought help, because the changes that I knew were in store for me required a clear mind, of which I didn't have.


AQ. (Amber's Question) What is your Purpose? Is there purpose in all that you do?

AA. (Amber's Answer) As of yet, I don't know what my Purpose is, but I am seeking it. Although there may not be Purpose in everything that I do or have done...I now ask myself the question..."What is the purpose of this?" before I continue the task.

My Conclusion from Today's Tip...
Pastor says..."Your job, therefore, is to keep searching for God's purpose in your life...and to keep searching until you find it."
He also said in a past service...Don't confuse movement with production.
Need I say more???

No comments: