Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happiness Is... Day 5

Day 5...A Result of Discipline

Today's Tip
You need a library. Pick aand choose your books wisely. Make sure they're going to build you up. Be sure that your library makes you stronger, healthier, and wiser.

What I took from it...
God has great things in store for us all! But there is no room for excuses & laziness.

AQ. (Amber's Question) How happy are you with your current lifestyle? Is content enough?

AA. (Amber's Answer) I am ok with my lifestyle, but no....content is never enough for me!! I want a house and a family...and I am working towards both and much more.

My Conclusion from Today's Tip... Don't just read anything. Be selective. Whatever you put in, becomes a part of your life....do you want just anything in your life? Aren't you more valuable than that?

No comments: