Tuesday, January 2, 2007

007.....I like that!

Two days into the new year...not sure how I feel about it just yet. But this I can tell you, I am SO HAPPY I didn't bring in the New Year at work.
Over that last two days I haven't done anything other than rest. Great feeling, but can be a bit boring after a while. For the New Year I deleted all old text messages, and caller logs....this is a HUGE step for me! Something I've never done, but if nothing else comes out of it, I do know that my cell phone is definately working at a faster speed, lol. Not only did I let go of old messages, but I also allowed a few friends to exit my life. It's a little disheartening...I still wonder why my phone isn't ringing like it used to...but, I know it's for the best. Reason, Season, Lifetime.....I have to keep repeating this to myself.

Tomorrow is my first day at my new job! Not really excited (although, I wish I was). It's more like, I'm ready! I have 5 appointments set up for tomorrow, 2 rescheduled, 1 confirmed.....WE SHALL SEE! This week will be slow because people are still on vacation, but next week will be very telling......LET'S ROCK!!!

1 comment:

Natasha A. Pierre said...

You know I'm all for the deleting of old ish!

Delete texts, emails, phone numbers, faces, addresses, colognes, jobs....just get rid of all that!

Good riddance.

If its meant to be in your life, God'll bring it or them back!